Today is the start of drug free "red ribbon week"

The theme for the day is, "Don't be dead, wear red"

Me: I'm impressed by all you non-dead wearers of red clothing.  Some of you slacked a little though.
Student: WHAT?  It was red day?!  *grabs a red sharpie and scribbles all over the front of his shirt*

Tomorrow is "Drugs cause double trouble" (twin day)

(male) Student: Mrs. S, what are we wearing for twin day?
Me: Sorry, I'm going to be Miss G's twin.
(male) Student: Aww, Mrs. S, you're breakin' my heart!  I had a red dress ready and everything!  Heck, I could have just worn that dress you're wearing right now!

Later, another boy:
(male) Student: Tomorrow is twin day?  What does that mean?
Me: It means you wear clothes that match someone else.
(male) Student: SERIOUSLY!?  YES! [another male student], GET YOUR BIKINI READY!

Thursday is "Drugs cause drama, wear your pajamas"
Student: Can I wear boxers on Thursday?
Me: Huh?
Student: For pajama day.
Me: No, you cannot wear underwear.
Student: But that's what I wear to sleep in!
Me: Sorry.
Student: I'll just wear them OVER my pants.  They can't get mad at me then.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment