GTL

Student: Ohmygod, it's Jersey Shore day!
Me: I can't believe you watch that.
Student: What? It's just real life.
Me: Uhh, I don't know what kind of life you're living, but that's not real life.
Student: Well yeah, not for a 13 year old...but for their age it is.
Me: I got news for you. I'm their age, and that's not real life.
Student: Well sure, not for you! You're a teacher, your life is boring!
Me: You realize they're like, 30, right?
Student: Yeah, Mike is ooooooold. He's like, 45!
Me: I really can't believe your parents let you watch that.
Student: Eh, my mom's kind of bipolar about it. One day she'll be like, "You should stop watching that," and then the next day she'll ask, "So, what happened on Jersey Shore last night?"

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment