Student #1: Whoa, your last name is ______? That's so cool! I wish I had a cool last name, like...
Student #2: da Vinci?
Student #1: Yeah, da Vinci! I'm going to marry Leonardo da Vinci so we can have babies named "Henry da Vinci".
Me: You're about 500 years too late.
Student #1: That's okay, I don't care.
Student #2: Or Leonardo DiCaprio
Student #1: Even better! That's so pretty! There will be Henry DiCaprio
Student #2: And Layla DiCaprio
Student #1: And Lindsey DiCaprio
Student #2: And Skylar DiCaprio
Student #1: Whoa, that's amazing. Skylar DiCaprio.
Me: Is there some significance to the name "Henry"?
Student #1: Yeah, ever since I was a little girl I've sworn to name my first child "Henry", no matter if it's a boy or a girl. Well, I hope it's not a girl. If it's a girl, I'd have to smack her.
Student #2: You know you can just change your last name? You don't actually have to get married?
Student #1: Eh, that's okay. This is all just pretend anyway. I'm going to marry Justin Beiber.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment