Student #1: When I was little, my sister and I were fishing and she threw the line and the hook got caught on my nose.
Mr. B (team teacher): I don't believe you.  What happened to your nose?
Student #1: I...I don't know.
Mr. B: Well did it get ripped off?  Is that a fake nose?
Student #1: No...
Mr. B: Did you have to go to the hospital?
Student #1: I...I think so?
Mr. B: Did your sister get in trouble?
Student #1: I DON'T KNOW, I WAS LITTLE, OKAY?!
Student #2: Whoa, you're like a detective!  Do you have kids, Mr. B?
Mr. B: I don't answer questions about my personal life.
Student: That means no.
Mr. B: ....
Student #2: Well, when you have kids, you can tell them that you were a super cowboy detective teacher.  And also that you taught a crazy girl.  That would be me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment