I had to walk away from this one...I was laughing too hard

Student #1 is in my remediation class, but has someone else for regular algebra.  He was struggling in his science class, so they switched his whole schedule around to move him to team-taught science, and it forced him to switch to a different algebra teacher.  Same (regular) algebra, just a different period with a different teacher.

Student #1: Mrs. S, can you get my schedule switched back?  I don't like my new math teacher.
Student #2: What?!  You used to be in honors?
Student #1: Yeah, I used to be brilliant, isn't that right Mrs. S?
Student #2: Oh, but then Mrs. S called your mom and told her you were actually stupid, huh?
Student #1: Yeah, basically.  So then I went to [student #2]'s house and we went down to Hollister and got jobs as models.
Me: Oh really?
Student #2: Yeah, and we make 2 cents per hour.
Me: Ahh, you're really top quality models then.
Student #2: And after 20 hours, I can finally go to McDonalds and get something off the dollar menu.
Me: Not quite.
Student #1: But then they said, if you get sexier, we will give you a raise.  So I started doing this (flexing his arms) and they said, "WHOA, you are worth 50 cents per hour!"
Student #2: And also, they said, "Stop that, you are too sexy to work here now."
Me: Please finish your assignment...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment