These are seriously the most popular thing ever at school. 11 year old boys with "boobie bracelets"

Student: Excuse me, Miss--may I borrow a pencil?
Me: [student], you ask to borrow a pencil every day. Why don't you have one?
Student: I have a pen...
Me: Okay, trade me your pen for a pencil for the period.
Student: Actually, I think I left my pen in my locker.
Me: So you have no writing utensils?
Student: No.
Me: Okay, give me something else in exchange for a pencil.
Student: You can have my homework.
Me: No, I want your bracelet. (A visual of this stellar accessory can be found here)
Student: No! Not my boobie bracelet!
Me: If you want a pencil, give me your bracelet.
Student: But...what if you forget to trade back? A pencil is only worth like, a dollar, and that bracelet is worth five dollars!
Me: I won't forget. (How could I?) Here, here's a pencil.
Student: Uhhh....Miss? Can I have a mechanical pencil? I don't really like this one. I prefer the lead kind.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment