Yearbook quotes part 2

"You have been an awesome bobowsomme teacher.  When I become a millionare I will give you 1 million bonus bucks to cover for your low paying salary."

"I think your a great teacher and that you will be teaching for a long time unless you get in an accident or move to a mental hospital.  Sooooo...yeah"

"Well hello we've had an amazing school year together.  Turns out you are pretty easy going but I guess 5th period changes that.  I hope we can be facebook friends and stuff even though facebook is dead.  Sorry our 5th period left you nothing but horrible memories.  And I like how you wear lots and lots of dresses.  With pretty bows"

"I hate reading and I will never like it but it was fun sitting in your class pretending."

Aww...I'm gonna miss these hooligans.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment